CHELMSFORD HIGH SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION HALL OF FAME
Since 1991, The CHSAA Hall of Fame has proudly acknowledge the importance of the contributions of individuals from all walks of life. The CHSAA Hall of Fame is unique in that it honors graduates and staff who have made significant contributions to Chelmsford High School and/or their communities in a wide spectrum of areas. The Hall of Fame inductees may be outstanding scholars, leaders and or athletes. They may have achieved great success in their chosen careers and/or made notable contributions to their communities. They also may be administrators, teachers or coaches who have gone above and beyond in their dedication to Chelmsford High School and its students.
Chelmsford High School Alumni Association Proudly presents the 2019 Class of the Hall of Fame
(Click on name for backgound information)
Front Row (L-R): Maura (Devaney) Duah-Asamoah CHS '88, Patricia (Galvin) McCafferty CHS '76, Lauren (Hoffman) Cochran Teacher, Louise (Quinn) Tremblay CHS '62, Judy (Merrill) Metz CHS '73, Gail (Mullen) Beaudion CHS '79
Back Row (L-R):Terry McSheehy CHSAA President CHS '64, Peter J. McHugh CHS '64, Michael G. O'Keefe CHS 87, William J. Gilet, Jr. CHS '89, George Simonian CHSAA Executive Director
Video of 2019 Hall of Fame Induction
Chelmsford High School Alumni
The candidate must have been a graduate of Chelmsford High School, Chelmsford, MA for a period of at least 10 years and meet the following selection criteria:
- Significant accomplishments and contributions while a student at CHS through scholarship, service, leadership, athletics.
- One must complete significant accomplishments and contributions while at higher education institutions, including degrees attained and fields of study, and/or in their professional background and work experiences.
- Noteworthy accomplishments and contributions to civic and community involvement, and other significant undertakings including awards, honors, holding public office, etc. qualifies a CHS alumnus for the Hall of Fame.
Teachers, Coaches, and Administrators
- The candidate must have been a teacher, coach, and/or an administrator at Chelmsford High School and will be considered for induction five years after their tenure with Chelmsford High School has ended.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 15 years of service within the Chelmsford School System.
- These candidates must have made significant accomplishments and contributions toward the advancement of the educational process, enhanced the climate of scholarship and/or been an educational leader in the search for and in the establishment of excellence.
Active Chelmsford Public School teachers or administrators with a minimum of 20 years of service specifically at Chelmsford High School may also be nominated for consideration by the Hall of Fame Committee.
By unanimous vote of the selection committee, the time requirements may be waived for extraordinary circumstances on a case-by-case basis.
If you would like to nominate a deserving alumnus, teacher, coach or administrator please click on the Nomination Forms link to download complete, and submit the proper form as directed.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL COMPLETED APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY NOVEMBER 1ST