CHELMSFORD HIGH SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION HALL OF FAME
Since 1991, The CHSAA Hall of Fame has proudly acknowledge the importance of the contributions of individuals from all walks of life. The CHSAA Hall of Fame is unique in that it honors graduates and staff who have made significant contributions to Chelmsford High School and/or their communities in a wide spectrum of areas. The Hall of Fame inductees may be outstanding scholars, leaders and or athletes. They may have achieved great success in their chosen careers and/or made notable contributions to their communities. They also may be administrators, teachers or coaches who have gone above and beyond in their dedication to Chelmsford High School and its students.
Hall of Fame Class
Joshua Blagg, Class of 1991
Executive vice president & head of broker-dealer segment Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions at Fidelity Investments
|Valerie Diggs, Retired CHS librarian
credited with creating the school's innovative Learning Commons
John Krause, Class of 1986
|Charles Micol, Class of 1983
High school and collegiate athlete, CHS basketball coach
local businessman & philanthropist
| Andrew Pasquale, Retired math teacher
taught at CHS for more than 40 years
|John Perciballi, Class of 1975
A top student in his class
MD U.S. Navy surgeon
|Alexander Turner, Class of 2001
Elite USAF fighter pilot
member of U.S. Air Force "The Thunderbirds"
|Michael Woodlock, Class of 1990
Highly respected Educator, Coach; Principal of Groton-Dunstable Regional High School
former Principal of Tyngsboro High School
|The induction ceremony and dinner will be held Saturday, March 24 at the UMass Lowell Inn & Conference Center, 50 Warren St., Lowell. Tickets are $60 per person. Those interested in attending can contact Terry McSheehy at 978-251-3788 or Simonian at 978-256-3100 for tickets and more information.|
Chelmsford High School Alumni
The candidate must have been a graduate of Chelmsford High School, Chelmsford, MA for a period of at least 10 years and meet the following selection criteria:
- Significant accomplishments and contributions while a student at CHS through scholarship, service, leadership, athletics.
- One must complete significant accomplishments and contributions while at higher education institutions, including degrees attained and fields of study, and/or in their professional background and work experiences.
- Noteworthy accomplishments and contributions to civic and community involvement, and other significant undertakings including awards, honors, holding public office, etc. qualifies a CHS alumnus for the Hall of Fame.
Teachers, Coaches, and Administrators
- The candidate must have been a teacher, coach, and/or an administrator at Chelmsford High School and will be considered for induction five years after their tenure with Chelmsford High School has ended.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 15 years of service within the Chelmsford School System.
- These candidates must have made significant accomplishments and contributions toward the advancement of the educational process, enhanced the climate of scholarship and/or been an educational leader in the search for and in the establishment of excellence.
Active Chelmsford Public School teachers or administrators with a minimum of 20 years of service specifically at Chelmsford High School may also be nominated for consideration by the Hall of Fame Committee.
By unanimous vote of the selection committee, the time requirements may be waived for extraordinary circumstances on a case-by-case basis.
If you would like to nominate a deserving alumnus, teacher, coach or administrator please click on the Nomination Forms link to download complete, and submit the proper form as directed.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL COMPLETED APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY NOVEMBER 1ST