Chelmsford High School Alumni
The candidate must have been a graduate of Chelmsford High School, Chelmsford, MA for a period of at least 10 years and meet the following selection criteria:
- Significant accomplishments and contributions while a student at CHS through scholarship, service, leadership, athletics.
- One must complete significant accomplishments and contributions while at higher education institutions, including degrees attained and fields of study, and/or in their professional background and work experiences.
- Noteworthy accomplishments and contributions to civic and community involvement, and other significant undertakings including awards, honors, holding public office, etc. qualifies a CHS alumnus for the Hall of Fame.
Teachers, Coaches, and Administrators
- The candidate must have been a teacher, coach, and/or an administrator at Chelmsford High School and will be considered for induction five years after their tenure with Chelmsford High School has ended.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 15 years of service within the Chelmsford School System.
- These candidates must have made significant accomplishments and contributions toward the advancement of the educational process, enhanced the climate of scholarship and/or been an educational leader in the search for and in the establishment of excellence.
New in 2010
Active Chelmsford Public School teachers or administrators with a minimum of 20 years of service specifically at Chelmsford High School may also be nominated for consideration by the Hall of Fame Committee.
By unanimous vote of the selection committee, the time requirements may be waived for extraordinary circumstances on a case-by-case basis.
If you would like to nominate a deserving alumnus, teacher, coach or administrator please click on the Nomination Forms link to download complete, and submit the proper form as directed.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL COMPLETED APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY NOVEMBER 1ST